X-pocket jeans with a heritage fit made of strong denim (12 oz.) by Candiani with elastane made of recycled fibres – 100% made in Italy.
- Closed heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Our model (1,77 m / 5’9”) wears size 27 (inner leg length ca. 71 cm / 28”)
- Made in Italy
- Eco-aspect: organic cotton, recycled elastane
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane (recycled)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high demand on quality and environmental awareness.\rThe denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.